L Arginine benefits
L arginine benefits are many. Is it the new heart hero?
Studies are suggesting just that. However this super amino acid treats a variety of conditons from skin
rejuvenation, to erectile
dysfunction, to weight loss
Because of its amazing properties many consider this amino the tenth essential amino acid. Everyone in the 40+
crowd should be taking Arginine. It is really that good. More benefits include:
L arginine is most effective taken as a powder. becauase larger doses require swallowing several capsules. Also note that:
POWDERS ARE CHEAPER
This product should be on everyone's health regimen. It works well.
- Increases sperm count in men with sterility issues.
- Retards cancerous tumor growths.
- L arginine benefits men with erectile dysfunction caused by low blood flow to the penis. It also improves blood flow to the vagina and clitoris in women thereby heightening sexual response and arousal
A study published by the British journal of Urology showed that 50 men suffering from erectile dysfunction were given arginine or a placebo. 29 were given arginine, 21 a pacebo. Of the 29 given Arginine, nine (31%) reported significant sexual improvement.
- May be good for arthritis.
- Builds bone tissue.
- Promotes collagen production for skin, cartilage and tendon rejuvenation and health.
- Aids in weight loss by building Muscle mass.
L arginine benefits women over 40-- Dr OZ says every 10 years of age, menopausal women will gain 10 to 15 pounds and see a 5% metabolism decrease. To offset this, Dr OZ recommends L-Arginine powder - 2 grams 3 times daily.
- Instrumental in HGH release. Human growth hormone speeds metabolism aiding the weight loss process, muscle building, and tissue repair.
- Improves mental acuity and awareness.
- Opens clogged arteries.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Reduces angina chest pain.
- Converts to nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide is a very powerful nutrient that expands and opens arteries. It is also linked to muscle development.
Three American scientists won the Nobel Peace prize in 1998 for discovering nitrous oxide's role in heart health.
- Expands blood vessels and blood flow in the extremeties.
- Increases endurance.
- Lessens diabetic complications.
- Stimulates insulin release from the pancreas.
- Neutralizes ammonia in the body promoting liver detoxification.
- Regulates enzymes and hormones.
- L arginine benefits or reduces stress.
- lean meats, fish, dairy, nuts, whole grain cereals, whole wheat products and wheat germ.
- comes in free form amino acid tablets, capsules and powders.
Arginine dosage = 1 to 3 gm taken on an empty stomach daily.
L arginine side effects
-- no side effects occur with this amino acid in regulated amounts.
Larger doses (above 3 grams at a time) can create stomach cramps, potassium imbalance, dehydration, nausea and digestive discomfort. People who are hemophiliacs, on blood thinners, those with low blood pressure, or those who have just suffered a heart attack should steer clear of Arginine.
As always if you are unsure, please check with your doctor.
** As one can see, Arginine benefits are superb. Unless you are suffering for one of the above ailments, Arginine should be on everyone's health program. More than any of the aminos, its powerful effects are clearly noticeable within a few weeks.
If you have heart issues expand your dosage to 3 to 5 grams daily (before breakfast, after lunch
and before supper). That means allowing 1 1/2 hours of time after your last meal before
taking your doses.
It is also important that you allow at least 30 minutes after
taking your doses to allow absorption before consuming food.
Related Antiaging Aminos
BRANCHED CHAIN AMINOS
Now Products + Allstar health
**Now Sports, a 40 year old company is committed to the highest quality production of
nutritional supplements at the most affordable prices. Their products meet Good Manufacturing
Practices “GMP” as well as specifications set by the FDA.
In their words “We test--We check—We verify”. In short, Now products work. We the authors, have been using NOW products for 15 years with good success.
We order exclusively from Allstar health, a reputable online dealer that provides high quality, name brand products at the lowest guaranteed prices
. They have a $5.95 flat USPS shipping rate or $6.95 UPS rate no matter how many products you order and a 30 day full refund.
They have an 800 number providing responsible, prompt and courteous services.**
Return from L arginine benefits to what are Amino acids