Did you know Lysine benefits arterial health
. A useful amino acid, Lysine or L-lysine is an essential amino acid. Like all
amino acids, it is a basic building block for proteins in the body. It can convert to glutamic acid or carnitinine. Its benefits are many and
include the following:
Do you find yourself fighting off colds and flu.
Try this recipe: Lysine (1.5 gm)+Vitamin C (2 gm). This works well to keep you healthy year round.
This is a great product.
- The Pauling Therapy-According to Linus Pauling, larger amounts of Vitamin C and Lysine may prevent, even reverse plaque build up in
the arteries. Lysine binds to lipoprotein(a)--Lp(a), a destructive protein, preventing it from binding to arterial walls. Dr Pauling held 48
honorary PhD's and 2 nobel prizes.
"Now I've got to the point where I think we can get complete control of cardiovascular disease, heart attacks, and strokes by the use of Vitamin C and Lysine. It can prevent cardiovascular disease and even cure it."
Linus Pauling PhD
- Helps the body absorb and conserve calcium.
- A precursor to carnitine. Carnitine metabolizes fat increasing weight loss.
- Regulates seratonin levels in the brain. Deficiencies have been linked to anxiety, stress, depression and other behavioral problems.
- Lysine benefits people with Herpes. Herpes simplex 1 causes sores of the mouth while simplex 2 causes genital sores. Lysine does not cure Herpes but prevents sores and lesions
A population study based in Syria of 93 families lacking lysine because their primary diet was grains, showed that supplementation with lysine reduced anxiety and cortisol levels in the population.
- Necessary for collagen formation. Collagen is a basic substance necessary for bone, skin, cartlige and tendon health. Some studies are now indicating that collagen is essential for arterial health.
- New studies suggest that Lysine may be beneficial to schizophrenia patients.
- Helps build muscle and repair tissue.
- In combination with Arginine, it stimulates Human growth Hormone (HGH). Growth hormone stimulates metabolic function which increases fat burning.
- May relieve migraine headaches.
- Lowers LDL and high Triglyceride levels.
- Improves concentration.
- Boosts antibodies for immune system increasing the bodies ability to fight infections and disease.
- Necessary for hormone and enzyme production.
- Great for surgery and sports injury recoveries.
-Fish, eggs, lean meats, dairy, cheese, lima beans, and potatoes.
-Free form amino acid tablets and powders.
Daily Usage = Begin with 500-2000 mg with meal depending on condition.
Quantum products and Allstar Health
**Since 1981, Quantum Health has used all natural health products in order to provide health benefits without the use of artificial
or synthetic drugs.
Their mission statement is to provide high quality, science based natural products that improve the quality of life for our customers.
We order exclusively from Allstar health, a reputable online dealer that provides high quality, name brand products at the lowest guaranteed prices.
They have a $5.95 flat USPS shipping rate or $6.95 UPS rate no matter how many products you order and a 30 day full refund
. They have an 800 number providing responsible, prompt and courteous services.**
Return from Lysine benefits to The list of essential amino acid.